Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hello My Name Is Peewee





















Front Cover for Hello My Name Is Peewee

Out of the depths of the Mississippi streets comes a new sound out Jackson, MS.  Supakidz Music Group (SKMG) presents this introductory mixtape "Hello My Name is Peewee" which brings to light the unique stylings of Peewee.  A total of 15 tracks, Peewee gives you something for the ladies, something for the streets, something to think on, and something to smoke to all in one mixtape. 

Social Links

Twitter: @GoPeeWee



Track Listing (features in quotations)
1.Smoker's Intro
2.Uno (feat. Doe Hicks)
3.Playa Chit
4.Temporary
5.Go Peewee
6.I'm So Gone (feat. SKMG)
7.Smoker's Interlude
8.Blaze Up (feat. B-Hard)
9.Past Tense
10.Go Hard
11.Jacktown Giant
12.Stimulate Your Mind
13.Smoking Friend
14.THX
15.I'm On (feat Ricky Rich)


Personal Favorites
  • Uno
  • Temporary
  • Past Tense
  • I'm On
Videos


First Single - Go Peewee


Go Hard


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo what's. Good family..... many blessings to you all thanks for everything... continue to support me as I make this journey towards success....

Cheaaaaa cheeeaaaaaa...... now lemme get a dolla